CHARLOTTE – Bonefish Grill is taking reservations for an epic three-course dinner April 25 inspired by “Game of Thrones.”
The Fire & Ice event is available for $55 per person (excluding tax and tip).
• Blackened Tuna: Seared rare with Cajun-style blackening spice paired with mango salsa.
• Ahi Tuna Sashimi: Sesame-seared, thinly sliced and served with our house sashimi sauce.
• Paired with King Estate Pinot Gris, Willamette Valley, Oreg.
• Three-Piece Shrimp Skewer: Brushed with citrus marinade and finished with a heat of our house Creole sauce. Paired with Merryvale “Starmont” Sauvignon Blanc Napa Valley, Calif.
• Filet Mignon 6-ounce: Seasoned and wood-grilled until tender and juicy. Paired with Meiomi Pinot Noir, Santa Barbara-Monterey-Sonoma Coast, Calif.
• Macadamia Nut Brownie & Ice Cream
Locations include Charlotte (7520 Pineville-Matthews Road) and Matthews (10056 E. Independence Blvd.).
Visit http://reservations.thuzi.com/bonefishgrill to make a reservation. Limited seating is available.