NASHVILLE, Tenn. – More than 5 million people have changed their financial future through Ramsey Solutions’ Financial Peace University and area residents will have an opportunity to do the same.
Created by financial expert Dave Ramsey, the nine-lesson digital course provides practical tools to gain control of finances and plan for long-term financial success.
Classes will begin at the following dates and times:
• Feb. 4, 7 p.m., Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, 4350 Westmont Drive. Register at www.fpu.com/1080412.
• Feb. 6, 6:30 p.m., Steele Creek Church of Charlotte, 1929 West Arrowood Road. Register at www.fpu.com/1076661.
• Feb. 10, 4:30 p.m., Sharon Baptist Church, 6411 Sharon Road. Register at www.fpu.com/1082124.
• Feb. 16, 10:30 a.m., Christ the King Church, 13501 S. Tryon St. Register at www.fpu.com/1082317.
• Feb. 25, 6:30 p.m., Watershed Church Charlotte, 2101 Shenandoah Ave. Register at www.fpu.com/1082535.