2 stores open at SouthPark
CHARLOTTE – Palmetto Moon and American Eagle have opened at SouthPark mall.
Palmetto Moon carries a variety of clothing, home goods, collegiate gear and accessories. Simply Southern, YETI and True Grit are some of the brands inside. The 4,761 square-foot store is located in the Belk Wing near lululemon athletica.
American Eagle Outfitters offers coveted American clothing and accessories. The 5,000-square-foot store features men’s and women’s jeans, T-shirts and shoes. It’s in the Macy’s Wing.
Shoppers can soon enjoy dining at Gusto Farm to Street and Bulla Gastrobar while shopping top brands like INDOCHINO later this spring.
Staybridge Suites Charlotte Ballantyne unveils renovation
CHARLOTTE – Staybridge Suites Charlotte Ballantyne has completed an extensive renovation.
The 118-room property has invested in the following renovations:
• Transformation of all guest suites, including new furniture, drapes and linens, as well as new stainless-steel appliances and carpet.
• Refresh of all public space, restrooms, business center, guest laundry and stairwells.
• New furniture at indoor pool and outdoor courtyard.
The hotel, located at 15735 Brixham Hill Ave., is owned and managed by Northwood Hospitality.
Circle K program fuels schools
CHARLOTTE – Circle K will kick off its annual Fueling Our Schools fundraising campaign April 19 at convenience stores throughout the region.
The campaign invites customers to buy fuel at a specially marked fuel pump, with Circle K donating one-cent of every gallon of fuel purchased to a participating local school (up to $2,000 per school).
Participating locations include:
• 9620 Rea Road (benefits Ardrey Kell High).
• 4336 Park Road (benefits Collinswood Elementary).
• 2926 Selwyn Ave. (benefits Myers Park High).
• 3201 Pineville-Matthews Road (benefits Providence High).
• 8925 Pineville-Matthews Road (benefits South Mecklenburg High).
The campaign has raised nearly $900,000 for local schools.
Allen Tate announces
Winner’s Edge grads
CHARLOTTE – Emily McCraw and Adina Safta, of Allen Tate Realtors’ SouthPark office, graduated from the company’s Winner’s Edge training.
Exclusively for Allen Tate Realtors, Winner’s Edge is a required, comprehensive real estate training program. The curriculum combines the latest in national real estate trends with detailed information about the local real estate market.
Visit allentate.com for more information.