PINEVILLE – The Pineville Sam’s Club expects to finish renovations before the holiday shopping season.
The store, which opened in 1992 at 11425 Carolina Place Pkwy., will remain open throughout renovations.
“We can’t wait to reintroduce this club in a few short months with expanded offerings and a fresh look,” Club Manager Bob Cutwright said.
New features include:
- Fresh island with sushi, premium meat and seafood delivered from boat to club within 48 hours.
- Expanded health and wellness area with new optical center and health services room for immunizations.
- Reinvented café with self-order kiosks, charging stations, made-to-order sandwiches and smoothies.
- Walk-in coolers with fresh produce and dairy items.
- More drive-thru pickup lanes and mobile check-in.